The 94th Annual Meeting of the Philalethes Society
11:15 a.m., Saturday, February 12, 2022
The Annual Meeting of the Philalethes Society will be held on Saturday, February 12, 2022, at AMD Week — Hyatt Regency Hotel Crystal City Virginia. The meeting will start at 11:15 a.m. and end by 12:30 p.m. You are invited to attend in person or via Zoom telecast.
If attending in-person, you must pre-register through the AMD website: https://www.amdusa.org/MasonicWeek/ Cost of registration for AMD Week is $35. However, there is no additional cost to attend the Philalethes Society annual meeting. If you wish to attend the Philalethes hosted luncheon (Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 12:30 to 1:45 p.m.) the cost will be $35. Our guest speaker will be James R. Morgan III, who will share a talk on "The Lost Empire: Black Freemasonry in the Old West." The luncheon is open to all attendees and their ladies.
The Annual Philalethes Society meeting will be chaired by our President Rashied K. Sharrieff-Al-Bey, and include reports from the Executive Board Officers, treasurer's reports, and the nomination of the 2022-2024 elected officers:
- President - Benjamin Williams
- First Vice-president - Adam Kendall
- Second Vice-president - Oscar Alleyne
- Third Vice-president - John Bizzack
- Treasurer - R. Stephen Doan
- Secretary - Terry L. Tilton
- Librarian - Tyler Vanice
- Appointed officers: Shawn Eyer, Editor
- Robert G. Davis, Dean of Fellows
- S. Brent Morris, Chair of Nominations
- Tyler Vanice - Chair of Chapter Development and Promotion
All members of the Society in good standing (dues current for 2022) are voting members of the Society.
To attend the annual meeting over Zoom, contact the Society's secretary, Terry Tilton, at email@example.com, before February 10.